Providing solutions for transportation projects and programs.
Streamline Project Delivery
- Manage permitting and NEPA processes to reduce project schedules through umbrella permits, comprehensive mitigation strategies, and inclusive stakeholder collaboration and education.
- Implement new technologies to create efficiencies, improve communication, and increase reliability (e.g. communication platforms, web-based project sites, drone surveys, mobile data collection).
- Develop management practices and guidance documents to improve reliability, compliance, and consistency.
Encourage Sustainable Development
- Design to reduce construction costs and reuse materials.
- Techniques that improve resiliency, reduce risk, minimize environmental and community impacts, and reduce long-term maintenance costs.
- Comprehensive alternative analysis that incorporates technical feasibility, environmental sustainability, financial analysis, risk assessment, and beneficial economic impacts.
- Environmental/Cultural Resources
- Water Resource Engineering
- NEPA, Section 4(f)
- Noise and Air Quality
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management and Inspection
- Heavy and Light Rail
- Ports, Harbors, and Ferries
- Trails, Paths, and Sidewalks