Causes We Support
Recent corporate philanthropic activities include:
- Stream and Roadside Cleanup for Earth Day
- Howard County “20 Minute Clean-up”
- Stream cleanups in conjunction with the Patuxent Riverkeeper
- Low-impact site design services for the Sandtown Green House “the greenest house in Baltimore” in conjunction with the Sandtown Habitat for Humanity, Under Armour, and USGBC MD.
- Invasive species eradication in Patapsco Valley State Park of that pesky Wavy Leaf Basket Grass with the Maryland Department of the Natural Resources
Straughan and its volunteer organizer, Tim Trumbauer, received Governor’s commendations for “Outstanding Volunteer Service” signed by the Governor of Maryland.